The complete training program for transport & logistics workers
- TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations.
- TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations (Heavy General Freight)
Traineeships are a partnership between Allan Miller Transport Training and an employer, working together to up-skill a worker. It works with a combination of on-job supervised experience and structured training from one of our industry experienced trainers.
They are a great way to provide support for a new worker with a dedicated experienced ‘buddy’ for the first 1-2 years of work. Under a traineeship, government subsidies can help to offset the high cost of hiring and training up a new worker.
Allan Miller Transport Training has trained hundreds of students in traineeship programs Australia-wide, at transport companies both large and small.
The traineeships we can provide cover knowledge in the following areas:
- Driving Operations – for truck and bus drivers with specialties like refrigerated freight, local and interstate driving, waste removal, heavy freight, pick up & delivery and container freight.
- Warehousing Operations – for store workers and other warehouse personnel.
- Logistics – customer service and logistics administration.
- Yard Operations – loading and unloading, yard hands.
Our training is structured to minimise disruption to your operation, and to provide recognition for operators that have gained skills ‘on the job’.
Some classroom training is required; however a proportion of our program is completed by accompanying the trainee while they are working this way not only is theory covered but the trainee and assessor experience the practical part of the training together reducing down time incurred.
We allocate a dedicated trainer to your training program, so that specific company policies/procedures are built into the training program.
Traineeships are delivered over a 1-2 year time period and cover a comprehensive selection of topics tailored to your requirements.
Contact us to find out more.